Microtech 150-1 Halo V AUTO OTF 4.6" Black Plain Tanto Blade, Aluminum Handles, Kydex Sheath
MT1501: 150-1 Halo V Black Tanto Plain Edge
It's been a long time coming but the production version of Anthony Marfione customs knife is finally here. The Halo V Automatic from Microtech is the class of the OTF world and has one of the strongest firing blades we've ever seen. The blade is a whopping 4.6" tactical awesomeness and is available in a variety of shapes and configurations. The handle is over 6" in length so it's large enough for any sized hands, yet slim enough to carry with relative ease. The push button fires the blade out lightning fast and it also unlocks the blade so that when you pull the tab at the butt end of the knife, the blade retracts easily into the handle to fire again. It might be a little large to EDC for some but this knife is definitely a head turner and something you will hardly ever stop playing with. Comes complete with a Kydex sheath with Tek-Lok adapter so it can be carried at any angle you see fit on a belt. This is an absolutely amazing knife, one that really gives you an insight into how nice Microtech offerings are.
- Automatic Opening OTF design
- Action: Single Action - Auto Fire
- Pull tab incorporated into the back of the handle to retract blade
- No pocket clip
- Tamper-resistant screws
- Large actuating button to accommodate gloves
- Includes Kydex sheath with Tek-Lok adapter
- Blade Length: 4.6"
- Closed Length: 6.15"
- Overall Length: 10.75"
- Blade Style: Tanto, Black, Single Edge, Plain Edge
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodized
- Trigger: 303 Stainless Steel
- Sheath: Kydex with Tek-Lok Attachment
- Weight: 5.2 oz. Knife Only, 7.8 oz. with Sheath
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Made in the USA