Microtech 2019 USN GXI Show Special Spartan UTX-85 AUTO OTF Knife 3" Elmax Black Double Edge Blade, Black Aluminum Handles with .999 1 oz. Silver Commemorative Challenge Coin
MT2019USNGXI: 2019 USN GXI Show Special UTX-85 Spartan
The Microtech UTX-85 OTF knife is the perfect combination of compact size and big performance. At 85% the size of the Ultratech, the Microtech UTX-85 is manufactured with the same materials, on the same machines and with the same ingenuity as its predecessor. This version is a special edition model created for the 2019 Usual Suspect Network Gathering 11 in Las Vegas and has one of the most fearsome and awesome blades in existence. It's a double edge tanto-style, dubbed the Spartan, which has an unparalleled amount of stabbing capability built into the design. The Microtech UTX-85 is the perfect knife for all situations--no matter what your cutting task; it will mesh seamlessly with your lifestyle. With its quick one-handed open and close action, it gets the job done in seconds. Equipped with an ambidextrous pocket clip and compact size, this is the perfect choice for everyday use and carry.
- Action: Double Action - Auto Fire/Auto Retract
- Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Blade Steel: Elmax Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Double Edge Spartan
- Chassis: 6061-T6 AL Alloy, Black Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodized
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.46"
- Closed Length: 4.38"
- Overall Length: 7.38"
- Pocket Clip: 301 Stainless Steel
- Standard Top: 6061-T6 AL Alloy
- Trigger: 303 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Includes .999 1 oz. Silver Commemorative Challenge Coin
- Made in the USA