Microtech 250-10 Halo VI AUTO OTF 4.4" Stonewashed Plain Tanto Blade, Black Aluminum Handles
MT25010: 250-10 Halo VI Stonewashed Tanto Plain Edge
It's been a long time coming but the production version of Anthony Marfione customs knife is finally here. The Halo VI Automatic from Microtech is the class of the OTF world and has one of the strongest firing blades we've ever seen. The blade is a whopping 4.4" tactical awesomeness and is available in a variety of shapes and configurations. The handle is over 6" in length so it's large enough for any sized hands, yet slim enough to carry with relative ease. The push button fires the blade out lightning fast and it also unlocks the blade so that when you pull the tab at the butt end of the knife, the blade retracts easily into the handle to fire again. It might be a little large to EDC for some but this knife is definitely a head turner and something you will hardly ever stop playing with. This is an absolutely amazing knife, one that really gives you an insight into how nice Microtech offerings are.
- Automatic Opening OTF design
- Action: Single Action - Auto Fire
- Pull tab incorporated into the back of the handle to retract blade
- No pocket clip
- Tamper-resistant screws
- Large actuating button to accommodate gloves
- Blade Length: 4.4"
- Closed Length: 6.15"
- Overall Length: 10.65"
- Blade Style: Tanto, Stonewashed Finish, Plain Edge
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodized
- Trigger: 303 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 5.8 oz.
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Made in the USA
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.