Maxpedition 0266G Beefy Pocket Organizer, OD Green
MX0266G: 0266G Beefy Pocket Organizer
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Beefy interior with a whole lot of organization.
Maxpedition beefed up the #0261 FATTY POCKET ORGANIZER for increased capacity. The Beefy Pocket Organizer is the largest of its kind with optimum interior space for standard flashlights, hand tools, large knives, 16oz. bottles, heavy cables and other fuller-sized gear. A full clamshell opening reveals a hefty main compartment, containing 15 elastic dividers and 2 large slip & zippered pockets. This portable utility carry is perfect for big jobs and can be dropped into your Maxpedition bag or attached to its exterior PALS webbing for extended travels.
- Overall size: 6.25"(L) x 8.75"(H) x 2.5"(W)
- Main compartment: 6"(L) x 8"(H) x 2"(W)
- Exterior front: One (1) 5.75"(L) x 5.25"(H) mesh pocket and loop field for ID patch
- Exterior rear: 3 rows x 4 channels PALS webbing with over-sized grab handle made from 1" webbing
- Integrate using 3" TacTie Attachment Straps
- Dual YKK zippers with horizontal full-clamshell opening
- Interior left: One (1) 6"(L) x 6.5"(H) slip pocket with 9 horizontal elastic channels
- Interior right: One (1) 8"(L) x 5"(H) zippered pocket and 6 vertical elastic channels
- Center spine: 1 elastic retention loop
- Internal D-Ring attachment point
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength