Maxpedition 0432B Kodiak Gearslinger Backpack, Black
MX0432B: Kodiak Gearslinger
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body. Fits up to 15.4" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer. The multitude of storage compartments not only enables a wide variety of storage options but also ensures you have plenty of room to carry all your gear. It also has a rear CCW compartment.
Maxpedition makes high quality tools and gear for a wide range of applications. They are ideal tactical equipment products for military personnel, first responders, law enforcement officers, and civilians. Every product is built to the highest of standards and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. We are proud to be a Maxpedition authorized dealer and offer each one of their great products to you.
- Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body
- Main compartment: 17” high x 10” wide x 4” thick with internal organization
- Top front: 4.5” high x 9” wide x 2” thick with internal organization
- Bottom front: 10” high x 9” wide x 2” thick with internal organization
- Approximate Capacity: 1100 cu. in.
- Fits up to 15.4" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer.
- Main compartment and hydration compartment can accept CCW accessories
- Shoulder strap designed to go over left shoulder for better weapon shouldering
- Bag can be worn in front and contents comfortably accessed while sitting down
- Water bottle pocket sized to fit 32oz Nalgene bottle
- Compatible with 100oz hydration reservoir
- Theft deterrent devices built-in to capture zipper pulls
- PALS modular webbing throughout to for attaching accessories
- Top and side handles
- Like this bag but think it's too small? Click here for the smaller version: #0431 SITKA GEARSLINGER.
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength