Maxpedition SLCP Small Long Clip Point Fixed 4.75" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Nylon Grip Handle
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Introducing the Maxpedition SLCP Small Long Clip Point fixed blade knife. This durable cutting tool is a perfect addition to every Maxpedition bag.
At Maxpedition, they believe that the best knife is the knife you have on you. Maxpedition founder Tim Tang draws on his passion for tactical knives and a decade of collaborations with the industry's top custom knife makers to debut this design.
- Dimensions: 4.75" (L) x 0.15" blade; 9.25" Overall Length
- Fixed Blade Weight: 4.5 oz
- Small Sheath Weight: 2.6 oz
- D2 tool steel to 58-60HRc, double tempered with cryogenic treatment
- Full height flat grind with 1" curved choil; convex sharpening for strong edge
- Industrial hard chrome plating to 1 mil (0.001") over matte bead blast
- Hidden full tang with 4 keys and 2 thru holes for secure integration with molded handle
- Ergonomic overmolded nylon grip with non-slip EDM texturing; thong hole sized to allow 1" ballistic webbing to pass through
- Kydex belt sheath with dual retention lips, stainless steel rivets and lashing holes designed to fit 550 paracord
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
$141.16On Sale: $84.95