NITECORE Explorer EA41 AA LED Flashlight, 960 Max Lumens
NCEA41: Explorer EA41 LED Flashlight, 960 Max Lumens
The EA41 Pioneer offers massive output and throw from a compact palm-sized body. Nitecore’s novel proprietary ‘Unique Integrated Technology’ allows the merging of the flashlight head and body into one seamless component, aptly named the ‘Unibody’ by Nitecore’s design team. This unique approach makes the Nitecore EA41 one of the most compact, lightweight and high-intensity illumination tools ever made.
The EA41 also features ‘Precision Digital Optics Technology’, whereby computer simulation and precise point-to-point curved reflecting methods ensure optimal reflector performance. This translates to an even, full-coverage beam capable of illuminating targets at up to 315 meters (ANSI / NEMA FL1). In other terms, the EA41′s peak beam intensity is rated at 25,000cd, which is at least DOUBLE that of competing products.
Furthermore, the EA41 is powered by four easily-sourced AA batteries and features Five brightness levels plus Strobe / SOS modes and a ‘Location Beacon’ function. With its versatile feature set, ultra-high-intensity beam and extremely compact size, the Nitecore Pioneer EA41 Searchlight is the ultimate lighting tool for both outdoor enthusiasts and working professionals. Check out the user manual for everything you need to know about the flashlight.
- Novel 'Unique Integrated Technology' offers a more sturdy and lightweight body.
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 T6 LED
- Maximum output of up to 960 lumens
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 25,000cd and a throw distance of up to 315 meters
- Innovative dual switch offers a user-friendly interface
- Eight rapidly switchable brightness modes to select from
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 400 hours runtime
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Instant ultra-low or turbo to bring flexibility and convenience
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage due to incorrectly inserted batteries
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aerograde aluminum alloy
- Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Overall Length: 4.6" (117 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1.57" (40 mm)
- Tube Diameter: 1.65" (41.8 mm)
- Weight: 5.33 oz. (151 g) without battery
- Included Accessories: Quality holster, lanyard, spare O-ring