NITECORE Precise P20UV Strobe Ready and Ultraviolet CR123 LED Flashlight, 800 Max Lumens
NCP20UV: Precise P20UV Ultraviolet LED Flashlight, 800 Max Lumens
The Precise Series P20UV LED Flashlight is a durable package with a strobe ready, one-hand operated design, a maximum throw capability of 180 meters, and it puts out 800 max lumens. It also has four secondary ultraviolet LEDs that illuminate at 365nm. Check out the user manual for everything you need to know about the flashlight.
- Features dual light sources: one main LED plus four secondary ultraviolet LEDs. Purpose built for authentication, forensics and identification applications.
- White CREE XM-L2 (T6) LED provides maximum output of 800 lumens
- Four ultraviolet LEDs provide 320mW at 365nm
- Maximum runtime of 15.5 hours on lowest output.
- Metal micro textured reflector provides a wide cone of peripheral light.
- Dual tail switches ensure ease of use and tactical advantages
- STROBE READYTM provides direct access to strobe mode in any state (patented)
- Features three selectable modes
- Tail switch features integrated power indicator to display remaining battery power (patented)
- Anti-rolling design
- Two-way titanium steel clip included
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-scratch coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Overall Length: 5.28" (134 mm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25" (31.8 mm)
- Tail Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Weight: 3.67 oz. (104 g) without battery
- Included Accessories: Quality holster, CR123 battery magazine, clip, tactical ring, lanyard, spare O-ring