Olight I1R EOS Tiny Rechargeable Keychain LED Flashlight, 130 Max Lumens
OLI1REOS: I1R EOS Tiny Rechargeable LED Keychain Flashlight
The I1R EOS is a tiny rechargeable LED keychain flashlight weighing only 12g with dual output settings ranging from 5 to 130 lumens. The I1R is built from strong aluminum alloy and features a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery that charges through a Micro-USB port when the light head is unscrewed and removed. The I1R features a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam. Changing outputs (5/130 lumens) is simple just by twisting the light head. The I1R EOS is the perfect daily carry keychain flashlight with high output, convenient charging, and easy mode changing.
- Philips LUXEON TX LED
- TIR optic lens produces a soft and balanced beam.
- Built-in battery is rechargeable through a built-in Micro-USB charging port. Fully charged within 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- ON/OFF and output changes are controlled by twisting the flashlight head. Twist it slightly to turn it on at 5 lumens and a bit further for 130 lumens.
- Lightweight and Tiny. The entire light is slimmer than a pinky finger with the length shorter than a AAA battery and weight at only 0.42 oz/12g.
- IPX8 Waterproof
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Luminus SST-40 CW LED
- Runs on: Internal Battery
- Level 1: 130 lumens/ 20 minutes
- Level 2: 5 lumens/ 7 hours
- Beam Distance: 177 ft (54 m)
- Intensity: 730 cd
- Length: 1.61" (41 mm)
- Diameter: 0.55" (14 mm)
- Weight: 0.42 oz. (12 g)
- Made in China