Ontario Besra Flipper Knife 3" Black PVD Stonewash Cleaver Blade, Linen Micarta and Titanium Handles - 9000
Ontario Knife Company
After the success of the Shikra design, the Besra is here to bring a little more oomph to the table. This slender sheepsfoot Cleaver is a smooth flipper with excellent ergonomics that is perfect for everyday carry. It has a very enticing profile as well as price point for a flipper of this caliber with a titanium frame lock. The deep carry pocket clip is reversible for tip-up/down, right-hand carry and the lack of liner on the presentation scale ensure it is as thin as possible. For a Cleaver EDC design, there is a new knife to beat in town.
- Blade Length: 3.00"
- Cutting Edge: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 4.125"
- Overall Length: 7.125"
- Blade Material: AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.117"
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot Cleaver
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black PVD Stonewash
- Handle Material: Linen Micarta with Black PVD Stonewashed Titanium Lock
- Handle Thickness: 0.433"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Caged Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Deep carry Stainless Steel (Tip-Up/Down, Right Carry)
- Weight: 2.33 oz.
- Made in China