Ontario Sticker Field Knife 6" Blade, Hardwood Handle - 7155
ONW7155: 6" Sticker
Old Hickory Knives
First introduced in 1924, the Old Hickory knives are one of the most venerable product line still in active production. The Old Hickory knives feature a hardwood handle secured with brass compression rivets to 1095 carbon steel blades that are both very sharp and capable of retaining an edge better than most stainless knives. Proudly manufactured with artisan processes for over 90 years, Old Hickory has stood the test of time and is proven to be the best carbon steel kitchen cutlery sold today. Packaged in a protective skin pack or open carded.
- Blade Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 10.625"
- Blade Thickness: 0.08"
- Blade Finish: Brushed Silver
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Grind: Flat Bevel with Secondary Flat Bevel
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel
- Blade Hardness: 53-58 HRC
- Handle Material: Hardwood
- Manufacturer Part Number: 7155
- Made in USA