Pelican 1400 Protector Case with Foam, Black - 1400-000-110
PEL1400: 1400 Protector Case, Black
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, overmolded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Watertight, crushproof and dustproof
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Pick N Pluck with convoluted lid foam
- Stainless steel hardware
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Interior (L X W X D): 11.81" x 8.87" x 5.18"
- Exterior (L X W X D): 13.37" x 11.62" x 6.00"
- Lid Depth: 1.18"
- Bottom Depth: 4.00"
- Total Depth: 5.18"
- Interior Volume: 0.31 ft³
- Weight with Foam: 4.41 lbs.
- Weight Empty: 3.97 lbs.
- Buoyancy: 20.06 lbs.
- Foam Layers: Layer 1 (Lid): 1.38" - Convolute / Layer 2 (Base): 0.50" - Pad / Layer 3 (Base): 3.38" - Pick N Pluck
- Body: Polypropylene
- Latch: ABS
- O-ring: Polymer
- Pins: Stainless Steel
- Foam: 1.3 lb Polyurethane
- Purge Body: ABS
- Purge Vent: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
- Minimum Temperature: -40° F (-40 ° C)
- Maximum Temperature: 210° F (99 ° C)
- Made in the USA