Pelican 2690 HeadsUp Lite LED Headlamp, 74 Lumens - 026900-0100-110
PEL2690: 2690 HeadsUp Lite Headlamp
Regardless of the season or environment, the 2690 HeadsUp Lite headlamp won't leave you in the dark. With 74 lumens of LED light, 11 hours of battery runtime and weighing in at 4.1 ounces, it's brighter, more efficient, compact and lighter than other headlamps in its class. It's abundant safety approvals (Class I, II, III — Division 1) allow for use in some of the most volatile of environments. The no-nonsense rotary bezel switch is easy to operate, even when wearing bulky gloves.
The 2690 is made of impact and chemical resistant ABS and it's water-resistant for all-weather use. It comes with an adjustable and comfortable cloth strap, as well as a heavy duty rubber strap that will not slip off your climbing helmet or hard hat.
The 2690 HeadsUp Lite headlamp is engineered for those who take the outdoors seriously.
The 2690 is now IECEx underground mining approved.
- Built Pelican tough
- Hands-free design
- Cloth and Rubber Straps Included
- Class I, Class II, Class III – Division 1 Safety Certified
- Length: 2.81" (7.1 Cm)
- Weight with Batteries: 4.1 oz.
- Weight without Batteries: 2.8 oz.
- Body: ABS
- O-ring: Epdm
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Shroud: ABS
- Contact Spring Retainer: Nickel-plated Phosphor Bronze
- Switch Type: One-handed Rotary Switch
- Light Modes: On/Off
- Battery: 3 x AAA (included)
- Volts: 4.5 V
- Lamp Type: LED
- Lamp Life: 10000 hrs
- Certifications: Class I, Division 1 / Class II, Division 1 / Class III, Division 1 / Iecex ia
- Made in China