Pelican 7060 Tactical Rechargeable LED Flashlight, 368 Max Lumens - 7060-051-110
PEL7060: 7060 Tactical Flashlight
In a rare collaboration between public and private sectors, the City of Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) has partnered with Pelican Products to develop the Pelican 7060 LED as the standard issue tactical/patrol flashlight for all its officers.
The Pelican 7060 LED light employs a revolutionary dual switch technology that allows the light to be activated by either a body-mounted patrol switch or a tail-mounted tactical switch. The dual switches, which include a momentary mode and high/strobe/medium/low beams, allows the user to grip the light in several positions and still control activation. In addition, the 7060 is self programmable. This allows the individual user to custom tailor the various modes to their liking. The light incorporates a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for maximum brightness and is also lightweight compared to standard batteries.
- Built Pelican tough
- Super bright LED beam
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- USB Lithium-Ion Rechargeable
- High: 368 lumens, 3h runtime
- Medium: 150 lumens, 9h runtime
- Low: 18 lumens, 45m runtime
- Beam Distance: 199m
- Length: 8.65" (22 Cm)
- Weight with Batteries: 10.4 oz.
- Weight without Batteries: 8.2 oz.
- Body: Xenoy
- O-ring: EPDM
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Shroud: Xenoy
- Switch Type: 3-way Side And Tail Switches
- Light Modes: High/Strobe/Medium/Low
- Battery: 1 x 18650 Lithium-ion
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion (included)
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Charge Time: 5 hours
- Volts: 3.7 v
- Lamp Type: LED
- Made In China