Quartermaster QSE-13tt Qwaiken XL Flipper 4.2" S35VN Blade, Texas Tea Black Stonewash, Titanium Handles
QAQSE13TT: QSE-13tt Qwaiken XL, Texas Tea
The QSE-13 Qwaiken XL is a grander take on QTRMSTR's near-ancient Japanese Qwaiken design. A design such as this one was once carried by men and women of the samurai class in Japan. It was useful for self-defense in indoor spaces where the long blade katana and intermediate sword wakizashi were inconvenient.
Touted by many as the 'sexiest knife' QTRMSTR has made in the company's history, the QSE-13 Qwaiken XL has sculpted handles with both convex and concave contours. Its flipper tab is the perfect size and allows near effortless action of the lengthier blade.
Of course, this modern version of the pattern has several unique design cues: the "hidden-hand" pivot, the integrated pocket clip, steel lockbar insert, and QTRMSTR's proprietary Ceramic ORB pivot system. These features are complemented perfectly by the "snappy" feel of the flipper tab.
- Blade Length: 4.20" (10.67 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.30" (13.59 cm)
- Overall Length: 9.50" (24.26 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.155" (3.94 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 59-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Texas Tea Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.55" (13.97 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic ORB
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up/Down, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.55 oz. (129 g)
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
This product is USA born and raised.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95