Quartermaster QSE-5z Mr. Roper Eviction Flipper 3.55" S35VN Blade, Stonewash, Titanium Handles
QAQSE5Z: QSE-5z Mr. Roper Eviction, Stonewash
Mr. Roper Eviction is Quartermaster's final attempt at perfection with the Roper pattern. They've implemented all they've learned while developing this design since 2012 and confidently assert that the Roper Eviction has everything that high-end knife buyers are looking for today.
They've upgraded everything: the blade is a thicker stock of S35VN alloy. It's now a full Ti Framelock! They are using the ceramic ORB pivot system, removed the small frame screws, the clip is titanium and ambidextrous, and last; borrowed from their recent collaboration with Sig Sauer, they have added the flipper tab on the 3.55" blade. The Eviction Edition Mr. Roper has everything but a pocket to clip into.
- Blade Length: 3.55"
- Blade Thickness: 0.2"
- Overall Length: 8.6"
- Blade Material: S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Carry Type: Ambidextrous Pocket clip
- Locking Mechanism: Titanium Frame Lock with Steel LBI/LBS
- Pivot Assembly: Chainring Bolt with ceramic ORB Pivot System
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Made in the USA