Quartermaster QSE-6z Mr. Roper Eviction Flipper 3.55" S35VN Tanto Blade, Stonewashed, Titanium Handles
QAQSE6Z: QSE-6z Mr. Roper Eviction, Stonewash
The Mr. Roper "Eviction" is Quartermaster's final attempt at perfection with the Roper pattern. They've implemented all they've learned while developing this design since 2012 and confidently assert that the Roper "Eviction" has everything that high-end knife buyers are looking for today.
They've upgraded everything: the blade is a thicker stock of S35VN alloy. It's now a full Ti Framelock! They're using the ceramic ORB pivot system, removed the small frame screws, the clip is titanium and ambidextrous, and last, borrowed from their recent collaboration with Sig Sauer, they've added the flipper tab on the 3.55" blade. The Eviction Edition Mr. Roper has everything but a pocket to clip into.
- Blade Length: 3.55"
- Blade Thickness: 0.2"
- Overall Length: 8.6"
- Blade Material: S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Carry Type: Ambidextrous Pocket clip
- Locking Mechanism: Titanium Frame Lock with Steel LBI/LBS
- Pivot Assembly: Chainring Bolt with ceramic ORB Pivot System
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Made in the USA