Quartermaster QSE-6zlt Mr. Roper Eviction Flipper 3.55" S35VN Tanto Blade, Limo Tint Black, Titanium Handles
QAQSE6ZLT: QSE-6zlt Mr. Roper Eviction, Limo Tint
The Mr. Roper Eviction is Quartermaster's final attempt at perfection with the Roper pattern. They've implemented all they've learned while developing this design since 2012 and confidently assert that the Roper Eviction has everything that high-end knife buyers are looking for today.
They've upgraded everything: the blade is a thicker stock of S35VN alloy. It's now a full Ti Framelock! They're using the ceramic ORB pivot system, removed the small frame screws, the clip is titanium and ambidextrous, and last, borrowed from their recent collaboration with Sig Sauer, they've added the flipper tab on the 3.55" blade. The Eviction Edition Mr. Roper has everything but a pocket to clip into.
- Blade Length: 3.55"
- Blade Thickness: 0.2"
- Overall Length: 8.6"
- Blade Material: S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Carry Type: Ambidextrous Pocket clip
- Locking Mechanism: Titanium Frame Lock with Steel LBI/LBS
- Pivot Assembly: Chainring Bolt with ceramic ORB Pivot System
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Made in the USA