Rick Hinderer Knives Stainless Steel Spiral Investigator Tactical Pen, Stonewashed Black DLC - P5801002SB
RHKP5801002SB: Stainless Steel Spiral Investigator Pen, Stonewashed Black DLC
Rick Hinderer Knives
When Rick Hinderer started thinking about a small tactical pen he wanted to have a pen that is as small as the refill would allow but still have something that you could use to get out of a bad situation if you had too. So as you all can see he kept to the basic idea of all of his pens and kubatons with the deep grooves at each end of the body. This pen also has the same longitudinal grooves in the middle portion of the body as the Extreme Duty pen. So even though this pen is shorter and smaller in diameter you can still get a very good grip on it when striking! This model like all others is also a modular pen. The small bullet on the back of the pen is a separate threaded piece, meaning that you can add all of the other attachments such as the warhead, strike bezel, etc. Uses the Fisher Space Pen Bold Refill.
- Designed and manufactured using state of the art CNC and CAD_CAM technology
- Properly placed traction grooves give a good firm grip when using pen in a CQB mode
- Course threads used throughout for extra thread height which translates into a very strong tough thread able to take the punishment of hard strikes
- Modular design so the user may add a multitude of 17-4 Stainless Steel end attachments to configure the pen however the person or mission dictates
- Made from Stainless Steel with a Black DLC Finish
- Dimensions: 4-1/4" x 3/8"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stonewashed Black DLC
- Weight: 1.3 oz.
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
This product is USA born and raised.