Robertson Knife Works Custom Eureka Jack Slipjoint Folding Knife, CPM-154 Pen and Wharncliffe Blades, Amber Stag Handles with Stainless Steel Bolsters
RKWEUJACK: Custom Eureka Jack Traditional Folding Knife
Robertson Knife Works
Jack knives come in all shapes and sizes but are most often found with a signature large pen blade and maybe a secondary, smaller blade rotating on the same pivot as the main blade. This gives you a backup blade you can use for utility cutting tasks while leaving a large, wicked sharp blade for you when you really need it. This custom Eureka Jack from Robertson Knife Works features a sort of swayback style handle with a secondary Wharncliffe blade for your utility tasks. The scales are amber stag and they're relatively thin which makes this knife easy to carry and quite comfortable to use. The blades open and close very freely with a half-stop safety mechanism for peace of mind. This is a fantastic traditional knife that will serve you well for years to come. Handmade in the USA.
- Blade Lengths: 2.875" and 1.875"
- Cutting Edges: 2.50" and 1.625"
- Closed Length: 3.625"
- Overall Length: 6.50"
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thicknesses: 0.087" and 0.079"
- Blade Styles: Pen and Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Hand Rubbed Satin
- Handle Material: Amber Stag with Stainless Steel Bolsters
- Handle Thickness: 0.49"
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Slipjoint
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: None
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Handmade in the USA