R. Murphy Jackson Cannon Bar Knife 4" 420HC Stainless Steel Blade, Cocobolo Wood Handles - 087700
RMJCBKSIICO: R. Murphy Jackson Cannon Bar Knife: 4" Stainless Steel Blade, Cocobolo Wood Handles
R. Murphy Knives
R. Murphy has partnered with Jackson Cannon, an award-winning bartender and proprietor of Boston's popular upscale bar, The Hawthorne, to create the Jackson Cannon Bar Knife. Adapted from a leather cutting knife once used in the shoe industry, the sharp, short blade make quick work of citrus. Its distinguished squared off tip is ideal for slicing off peels, garnish notching, and flicking out seeds. The striking cocobolo wood handle is durable in the wet bar environment. The size makes it easy to use and a joy to hold while the razor-sharp blade stays sharp for a trusty knife behind any bar.
- The 420HC high carbon stainless steel blade is precision ground, hand-edged, and honed resulting in a superior, long-lasting razor sharp cutting edge.
- Full tang is triple brass riveted to the handle, providing strength, perfect weight and balance.
- Contoured handle is hand polished and designed for comfort.
- Cocobolo Handles.
- Cryogenically treated blade substantially increases edge retention.
Stainless Steel Blade Knife Care
- Hand wash and dry knives.
- Do not put knives in dishwasher.
- Blade Length: 4"
- Handle Length: 4.625"
- Blade Steel: 420HC High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Cocobolo Wood with Brass Rivets
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Made in the USA