DPx Gear HEFT 6 Razorback Assault Stonewashed Fixed 5.95" Niolox Sawback Blade, G10 Handles, Nylon Sheath - DPHFX024
RPDPHFX024: DPx HEFT 6 Razorback Assault, Stonewashed
Introducing the DPx HEFT 6 Razorback military-spec blade designed for combatives and neutralizing hostile elements. This knife is your no-fail last line of defense. A knife that is virtually indestructible even in the most demanding survival situations. Built to get you home alive, the Razorback is your ticket out of adversity. It's the last survival knife you'll buy and is a hard working blade that is ideal for military and rugged outdoor pursuits. Ideal for both the demands of bushcraft and wilderness survival use, the HEFT 6 Razorback also comes into play as a self-defense weapon and edged tool.
Made to be hammered, abused, and stressed to its limits, the blade will stay razor sharp though extended use, requiring only minor stropping. The ergonomic American G10 laminate handle scales with ergonomic grips conceal a cavity for fire starter, fishhooks, and other survival gear. The hollow handle gives the knife a forward balance point that makes cutting, chopping, and hacking less fatiguing.
The 5.95" sword-ground blade is machined from German Uddeholm Niolox niobium-enhanced stainless tool steel tempered to a Rockwell hardness index of 59. The ultimate combination of cutting tooth, strength and durability. The knife also features unique jimping on the spine and a striker/bone cracker/pry bar on the pommel. It also features a short run of unique serrations on the spine that may be field sharpened. The DPx HEFT 6 Razorback comes with a black Cordura sheath with a Kydex insert.
- Matte black TiCN PVD coated then tumbled Niolox tool steel from Witten, Germany
- American black G10 glass epoxy laminate scales with grip pattern
- Unique wire stripper jimping in three most popular gauges
- Unique serrations along top spine that may be field sharpened
- Striker pommel with pry bar and lanyard hole
- Comes with black Cordura Sheath with a Kydex insert
- Hollow handle for emergency storage of survival items
- Designed by Robert Young Pelton in the USA
- Blade Length: 5.95" (151 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.24" (6 mm)
- Blade Steel: German Uddeholm Niolox Stainless Steel, 59HRC
- Overall Length: 11.38" (289 mm)
- Weight: 11.10 oz. (315 g)
- Handle Material: Grooved, Textured G10 Scales
- Sheath Material: Cordura Nylon
- Designed by Robert Young Pelton
- Handmade by LionSteel in Maniago, Northern Italy