DPx Gear HEST/F 3.0 Ti Decade Folding Knife 3.15" M390 Stonewashed Plain Blade, Gunmetal Gray TiCN PVD Coated Titanium Handles - DPHSF011
RPDPHSF011: HEST/F 3.0 Ti Decade Folding Knife
Introducing the Titanium edition of the DPx HEST/F 3.0 - the Titanium DECADE. This special edition celebrates DPx Gear’s ten years as one of the top knife companies.
The Ti DECADE is made by LionSTEEL in Maniago, Italy, an award-winning company that puts up with the constant perfection designer Robert Young Pelton demands What did DPx do to improve the already well-built knife? They sourced the most durable blade steel; M390. To ensure a smooth opening, they put it on bearings with an IKBS set up. For added strength without increasing weight, they hollowed out the titanium scale, removed the RotoBlock, and added a 440 stainless lock bar insert.
The ultimate in elegant strength. The perfect way to celebrate ten years of the DPx HEST/F.
- Stonewashed M390 steel blade
- 440 stainless steel lock bar insert
- Reversible clip (similar to the HEST/F Urban models)
- Hollowed out Scale for lighter weight, while retaining strength
- IKBS (Ikoma Korth Bearing System) pivot
- Sandblasted, gunmetal black TiCN PVD coated 6Al4V Grade 5 titanium alloy frame lock
- Tungsten carbide glass breaker with hex base and flat replacement screw
- A 0.25" hex socket driver/ lanyard hole
- Wire strippers jimping
- Thumb grip/bottle opener on the blade
- Blade Length: 3.15"
- Cutting Edge: 3.00"
- Closed Length: 4.38"
- Overall Length: 7.63"
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60 HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.19"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Saber
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Gunmetal Gray TiCN PVD Coated 6Al4V Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.54"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: IKBS
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
- Designer: Robert Young Pelton
- Made in Italy