DPx Gear HEST/F Folding Knife 3.15" Niolox Gray Stonewash Plain Blade, G10 and Titanium Handles - DPHSF013
RPDPHSF013: DPx HEST/F Gray Niolox
In 2012 DPx Gear released a limited run of 500 of the HEST/F 2.0 Triple Black Special Edition which went on to win that year's BLADE Show's Most Innovative Imported Design Award. The limited run came with a unique skull tool constructed with an embedded, handmade Pyser SAS compass. Due to the overwhelming demand for that knife, DPx Gear has added the HEST/F Gray Niolox to its production line of knives but this time around, the knife requires no special tool for adjustment. Not only does this allow for easier field adjustment, it reduces the cost of the knife so this unique hard use folder is accessible to even more customers.
The HEST/F Gray Niolox is an extremely low-profile knife designed for law enforcement and military use where a superior cutting edge and low visual signature are priorities. The 3.15" German Niolox corrosion resistant blade is gray stonewashed TiCN PVD coated to increase hardness and concealability. One side of the frame is scaled in grip textured black American G10 polymer. The other slab is 6Al4V titanium alloy that is gray stonewashed TiCN PVD coated.
- German Niolox 60 HRC tool steel blade with gray stoneawshed TiCN PVD coating
- Gray stonewashed PVD-coated 6A14V titanium alloy frame
- Patented RotoBlock frame lock
- Integrated glass breaker with optional smooth head screw included
- Black textured G10 4mm structural scale
- Easily adjustable with all Torx screw construction
- Lifetime, no-question-sasked warranty
- Designed by Robert Young Pelton
- Blade length: 3.15"
- Blade thickness: 0.197" / 5.00 mm
- Cutting edge: 3.10" / 78.74 mm
- Closed length: 4.38" / 111.25 mm
- Overall length: 7.63" / 193.80 mm
- Handle thickness: 0.54" / 13.74 mm
- Weight: 5.10 oz / 144.58 g
- Made in Italy by LionSteel
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$79.99On Sale: $44.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95