DPx Gear HEST/F Urban Titanium American Flag Edition Folding Knife 2.9" S35VN Black Stonewashed Plain Blade and Milled Titanium Handles - DPHSF032
RPDPHSF032: DPx HEST/F Urban Titanium American Edition - Black Stonewash
DPx Gear's All American folder is built to last lifetimes. Designed by Robert Young Pelton of DPx Gear, the DPx HEST/F Urban is the last pocket knife you'll need for everyday carry. Small, light and feature-packed, it's just as at home in your jeans as it is in the tackle box. An heirloom quality piece of US craftsmanship that can be passed down generations with the support of a no-questions-asked lifetime warranty DPx Gear customers deserve.
Designer Robert Young Pelton is not just known for surviving wars, he is also an award-winning designer, having earned recognition for his knife designs and has secured over a dozen patents for DPx Gear.
The DPx Gear HEST/F (Hostile Environment Survival Tool/Folding) Urban takes all the beefiness and durability of the HEST family and delivers it in a compact, under three-inch blade. It is an heirloom quality folder that will find itself in the pockets of those who appreciate American quality, engineering, materials, and finish.
The idea of carefully sourcing and obsessively manufacturing every single part and component, using only the most durable materials is not a task taken lightly by DPx Founder and Designer Robert Young Pelton. "We not only wanted to keep manufacturing and jobs in America but also raise the satisfaction bar for the owner. A tough knife made without excuses, for a lifetime of use and with the patience to field test it to get it just right." As Pelton says, "I treat my customers like friends and family, all the way from the initial idea to customer service. I don’t accept anything less than excellence."
- American bearing pivot hardware - Stainless steel caged bearing pivot hardware allows for rapid deployment and effortless operation.
- American aerospace grade titanium frame - A frame and lock made of US-made aerospace grade 6Al4v titanium with a bead blasted finish.
- The world's finest US-forged blade steel - A blade forged from US-made CPM-S35VN martensitic stainless steel.
- Patented DPx Gear blade notch doubles as bottle opener and quick open feature - Designed to allow the knife to open faster than an automatic and to deploy the blade to the rear of the holder.
- Integral Hex driver - DPx Gear believes if you are going to carry around a quality knife, it better earn its keep. Our inclusion of a 1/4" standard hex driver in the knife’s frame can be easily paired with a commonly available hex tool and turn your DPx HEST/F Urban into a multi-tool.
- Glass breaker - The DPx HEST/F Urban has a glass breaker and/or skull crusher on the titanium frame designed to be ergonomically held in the hand as a non-lethal deterrent. The Urban (top) has a longer, stronger screw with a smaller Tungsten Carbide insert striking tip.
- Tri-gauge wire stripper jimping - DPx's patented jimping features three notches in the exact gauges needed to quickly strip household, auto and timer wire for blasting or electronics. This design feature also provides an exact, comfortable grip with or without gloves.
- Fully reversible, deep carry pocket clip - A deep pocket clip means your pocket knife rides as low and unobtrusively as possible in your pocket. The angle of the clip over the frame lock adds additional support to the lock.
- A tested and proven frame lock mechanism and then strengthened by DPx Gear - To exceed even the toughest requirements for hard use and safety, DPx Gear added a unique stainless steel cap to reduce wear on the lock face and an integral tab to prevent overextension of the lockbar.
- Blade Length: 2.90"
- Closed Length: 3.80"
- Overall Length: 6.70"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.16"
- Blade Hardness: 61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: 6Al4V Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 3.35 oz.
- Designer: Robert Young Pelton
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 852238006749
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A tougher steel than S30V, it retains the excellent corrosive properties and ability to take an edge, but improves on the ability to hold that edge.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
This product is USA born and raised.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$49.99 On Sale: $17.95