DPx Gear HEST/F Limited Edition Folder Mr. DP Elmax 3.1" Plain Blade, Earth Brown G10 and Titanium Handles - DPHSF123
RPDPHSF123: DPx HEST/F Mr. DP Earth Brown Limited Edition, Plain
The DPx HEST/F Mr. DP Earth Brown limited edition is coolest HEST Folder yet. The knife does not require a special tool for adjusting the pivot screw or removing the clip. The knife has the Mr. DP logo CNC milled into both G10 handle scales and a repeating Mr. DP pattern laser engraved into its Milspec phosphate treated Elmax blade.
The HEST/F Mr. DP includes other modifications such as a tungsten carbide glass breaker, a "combat" pocket clip that adds additional strength to the lock bar, a newly-designed single spoke RotoBlock for ease of use, and an excellent stonewashed finish. Patents Pending. A great combination of utility and strength of lock. The titanium side of the handle has a piece that literally flexes over towards the blade so that, in the open position, it rests against the base of the blade locking it open. Simply moving it out of the way with your thumb allows the blade to close. It is a very strong lock when open and very easy to release to close. The pocket clip is designed for deep pocket carry. There is a pointed tungsten carbide glass breaking piece at the tail end of the handle as well. All in all, this is a real classic that you should consider adding to your collection or your pocket! Limited run of only 165 made
- Elmax steel blade
- Laser engraved Mr. DP pattern
- Combat style pocket clip with Mr. DP logo
- Single-spoke RotoBlock design for ease of use
- All screws standardized U.S. size
- Tungsten carbide glass breaker
- Hex driver
- 6Al4V Grade 5 titanium alloy frame lock
- American-made Earth Brown G10 handle scale with custom Mr. DP CnC pattern
- Unique wire strippers jimping and hard lashing points
- Thumb grip/bottle opener/quick open feature
- Patents Pending
- Blade Length: 3.10" / 79mm
- Closed Length: 4.38" / 111mm
- Overall Length: 7.63" / 194mm
- Blade Thickness: 019" / 5mm
- Steel Type: Elmax
- Handle Material: Earth Brown G10 Face Scale with 6Al4v Titanium Lock
- Weight: 5.75oz. / 163g
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
Extremely fine grained powdered metal that strikes the balance between edge holding and corrosion resistance perfectly. Much more likely to get a rolled edge than have a chip develop.
$79.99On Sale: $39.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
$99.99On Sale: $47.95
$39.95On Sale: $24.95