Robson RPW Knives Model X-46 Utility Survival Fixed 5" Blade, One-Piece Design, Black Finish - RPWX465
RPWX465: RPW Model X-46 5" Utility Survival Knife, Black
Robson RPW Knives
RPW Model X-46 Utility Survival. 9-5/8" overall. One piece A2 tool steel construction with black CeraKote finish. 5" hollow ground standard edge bowie blade with false top edge. Blade is 1/4" thick. Fluted "No Slip" oval hollow handle with integrated guard and glass breaker tip. Black finish steel pommel with two lanyard holes and braided cord lanyard. Handle is air and water tight. Desert tan Special Ops belt sheath with front utility pocket and braided cord lanyard. The multi-purpose field design of this knife makes it as useful on the battlefield as it is in the bush.
- One piece construction of A2 Tool Steel, 58HRC
- 1/4" thick blade
- 5" hollow ground blade w/ false top edge
- Full guard
- Fluted "No Slip" handle grip
- Oval hallow handle (4-5/8" air/water tight, tapered)
- Case hardened steel pommel w/ lanyard holes, conical glass breaker
- Black CeraKote finish
- Solid diamond braided tassel cord
- Spec Ops Sheath
- Blade Length: 5"
- Blade/Handle Steel: A2 Tool Steel
- Overall Length: 9-5/8"
- Blade Finish: Black CeraKote
- Weight: 1 lb. 2.0 oz. Knife Only, 1 lb. 8.1 oz. with Sheath
- Sheath Material: Cordura with Kydex Insert
- Made in the USA