resqme alertme Lifesaver Driver Alert - RQM-ALERTME
RQMALERTME: alertme Lifesaver Driver Alert
What is alertme?
About the size of a bluetooth earpiece and lightweight, less than an ounce, the alertme is the latest and safest lifesaver electronic device that helps prevent accidents caused by falling asleep behind the wheel. The alertme device works by detecting when the user's head nods while driving or working which indicates that you may be feeling drowsy. Its ergonomic design makes it very comfortable to wear and improves your vigilance on the road.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, drowsy driving is a factor in more than 100,000 crashes, resulting in 1,550 deaths and 40,000 injuries annually in the USA. What a tragedy. With so many accidents caused from drowsy driving, wouldn't it be wonderful to have a device that could prevent all of these unnecessary accidents? Now you do!
- Easy to use
- Safe and efficient
- Peace of mind
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy battery replacement
How to Use
- 1. Remove the plastic tag from the batteries for activation.
- 2. Turn to 'on' position.
- 3. Move head to upright position.
- 4. Place behind ear. For lower sensitivity, set alertme further down your ear
- For lower sensitivity, set alertme further down your ear
- 5. Nod your head about 15 – 20 degrees until device sounds.
- 6. Open the cover to change the button cell batteries (x3).
- Remember to turn off your device when not in use.
- Dimensions: 3" x 1.60" x 0.5" (7.6 x 4 x 1.3 cm)
- Weight: 0.4 oz. (12 g)
- Material: ABS plastic
- Batteries: Replaceable LR41 (x3). Will last about 30,000 rings
- SDS: Alkaline Button Cell (Dry Cell)
- US DOT (49 CFR 172.102 Provision 130) | IATA (A123)
- In compliances with: CE Mark | FCC | RoHS
- Made in China
$82.00 On Sale: $39.95