Red Rock Rifleworks MT-1 Monolithic Tactical Tomahawk, FDE Cerakote, 14.75" Overall
RRRMT1FDEC: MT-1 Monolithic Tactical Tomahawk, Flat Dark Earth Cerakote
Red Rock Rifleworks
Red Rock Rifleworks is a small Nevada-based business making some of today's finest tomahawks in the USA. Made from vacuum furnace 4140 alloy steel, hardened to 54-56HRC, the MT-1 is durable enough to handle any task and the Cerakote finish will last for years of hard work. The 8.25" head, from blade to the tip of the spike, is designed for breaching a door, chopping, and splitting while the spike is perfect for puncturing almost anything you may come across. The one-piece handle is notch for a firm grip or to wrap with Paracord for more comfort. This Tomahawk weighs in at 23 ounces.
- Tough and durable in harsh environments
- Chrome-moly 4140 steel construction
- FDE Cerakote finish
- Able to perform as a tool and weapon to assist in the many tasks that soldiers and officers encounter
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Chopping (including through doors and locks)
- A come-along
- "Rake and break"
- Breaking through brick and cinder block walls
- Punching and cutting through sheet metal
- Punching through body armor, easily reaching target areas of the body
- Overall Length: 14.75"
- Blade Steel: 4140 Chrome-Moly Carbon Steel
- Thickness: 0.485"
- Sheath Material: None
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in the USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
This product is USA born and raised.