Ruger by CRKT Shotgun Tool Slipjoint Multi-Tool Knife 1.934" Blade, Bead Blast, Stainless Steel Handles - RUG5102
RUGR5102: R5102 Shotgun Tool, Designed by Joe Wu
Ruger by CRKT
Don't go after greenheads without it.
When you're miles from the car after a pre-dawn wakeup call, the difference between a successful hunt and failure is preparedness. Designer Joe Wu has given the stainless steel Shotgun Tool both a compact, highly useful blade on a slipjoint as well as a tool for swapping out chokes. Change the choke on your 20 gauge, 10 gauge, and everything in between in the field without cutting your hunt short. The finishing touch: a bottle opener so you can celebrate a tailgate full of trophies with a cold one in hand.
- Shotgun Choke Changer
- Folding Knife Blade
- 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 inches Hex Wrenches
- Bottle Opener
- Blade Length: 1.934" (49.12 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.087" (78.41 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.75" (171.45 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.089" (2.26 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Material: 8Cr14MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: 2Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Slipjoint
- Weight 3.6 oz.
- Designer: Joe Wu
- Made in China