Simba Tec RAZOLUTION 4Edge Safety Razor 4.5" Overall, 3-Piece Design, Grenadill Wood Handle - SBT85640
SBT85640: RAZOLUTION 4Edge Safety Razor, Grenadill Wood
Innovation meets tradition with the RAZOLUTION 4Edge safety razors. Many people like it wet and double sharp, so Simba Tec has responded with the RAZOLUTION 4Edge double-blade razor with DROP-EDGE cutting technology (patent pending)! This puts double the number of razor edges at a better, downward angle for cutting that stubborn facial hair. Razor measures about 4.5" overall with a 3-piece stainless steel head and grenadill wood handle. Includes a package of stainless replacement blades with DROP-EDGE cutting technology.
- 3-piece metal head, matte and polished, chrome plated
- Both sides standard double-blade with automatic position adjustment perfect before and after cut
- Less skin stress
- Simple razor management, nearly parallel to the skin
- Smoothly and clean shave
- Good foam and cut hair transfer
- Ergonomically shaped
- Inset stainless steel plate design allows razor to stand upright without a stand
- Important: screw tight
- Overall Length: 4.5"
- Material: 3-Piece Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Grenadill Wood
- Includes 10 Replacement Blades
- Made in Solingen, Germany
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.