Shirogorov Custom Division Lee Williams 111KS KickStop Flipper Knife 4.25" CPM-S90V Blade, Titanium Handles, Amber Brown Clip, Spacer and Collars - 111 Lee Williams KickStop
SCD111KSAMBR: Lee Williams Limited Edition 110KS KickStop Flipper - Amber Brown
Shirogorov Custom Division Knives
Sergey and Igor Shirogorov, rest his soul, produce some of the finest knives available. They're a pair of Russian custom knifemakers with a true worldwide following. Mid-tech knives from these two are rare and their Custom Division folders even more so. They feature hand fit and finishing and exquisite detail work you don't see on any other tactical folders. These are true works of art and simply beautiful.
The 95 Flipper is Shirogorov's most recognizable model and has been referred to as the Sebenza of flippers. Chris Reeve's Sebenza is the production folder by which all others are compared for its simple, straightforward design and utterly tight tolerances. The model 95 has the flipping action that every other designer and maker strives to achieve. It's crisp, fast, smooth and creates a snap unparalleled in the industry. The 111 model is generally a liner lock variation of that impressive model with a slightly larger overall profile and curved grip.
This Limited Edition Custom Division 111KS Lee Williams KickStop features a CPM-S90V blade, single-row roller bearings, a replaceable lockbar insert, KickStop flipper mechanism, and a dark stonewashed titanium handle that looks well-aged. The 'aged' handle provides an excellent grip with interior milling to reduce weight and the amber brown backspacer, clip, and pivot collar really stand out. It has some of the best action and fit and finish anywhere in the world. Handmade in Russia.
- Custom Division pivot and amber brown anodized polished pivot collar
- Utilizes Lee Williams' innovative KickStop flipper mechanism
- 3D contoured and textured stonewashed Titanium frame-lock
- Inside of the Titanium frame-lock has been milled out to reduce weight
- Steel lockbar insert also functions as lockbar stabilizer
- 3D milled, polished, and amber brown anodized Titanium backspacer
- Tip-up 3D machined, polished, and amber brown anodized pocket clip
- Blade Length: 4.33"
- Cutting Edge: 4.33"
- Closed Length: 5.51"
- Overall Length: 9.84"
- Blade Material: CPM-S90V Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash Two-Tone
- Handle Material: 3D Machined Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Single-Row Roller Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Amber Brown Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.2 oz.
- Designer: Sergey Shirogorov
- Amber Brown Backspacer and Pivot Collars
- Lee Williams KickStop Flipper Mechanism
- Handmade in Russia