Shirogorov Custom Division Tom Mayo Russian Dr Death Arctic #81 Flipper Knife 3.875" Bjorkman's Twist Damasteel Blade, Silver Alutex and Titanium Handles
SCDRDDADAMS81: Custom Division Damasteel Russian Dr Death Arctic Flipper #81
Shirogorov Custom Division Knives
Beauty meets beast in this Custom Division collaboration with Hawaiian custom knifemaker Tom Mayo. It's his Dr. Death model made in limited edition form by Sergey Shirogorov and it's one of the most beautiful knives we've ever seen. The Bjorkman's Twist Damasteel pattern is not overpowering when paired with the silver Alutex handle and that's something we genuinely enjoy. This knife is ergonomic, slender, large, tactical, utilitarian, highly-collectible, and most of all lightweight. The knife weighs just a hair over three ounces so it will carry like it's not even there. We love its tactical look with utilitarian vibes, for a dagger-like design, this knife can handle itself admirably as an everyday carry piece if not destined for safe queen status.
- Custom Division Hardware
- Traditional Mayo Handle Milling to Reduce Weight
- Replaceable Steel Lockbar Insert
- SRRBS Single Row Roller-Bearing System
- 3D Machined Titanium Pocket Clip and Backspacer
- Titanium Inlay with Mayo and Shirogorov Logos
- Includes Signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Limited Production of 100 Pieces Worldwide
- Blade Length: 3.875"
- Cutting Edge: 3.625"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.625"
- Blade Material: Bjorkman's Twist Damasteel
- Blade Thickness: 0.137"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polish then Acid Etch
- Handle Material: Silver Alutex with Titanium Lock
- Handle Thickness: 0.45"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: SRRBS Single Row Roller-Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.10 oz.
- Designers: Tom Mayo and Sergey Shirogorov
- Handmade in Russia
Custom knives are hand made in shops around the world. These will typically be extremely high quality and one of a kind pieces meticulously built by the craftsman.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Very strong and lightweight material. Provides an upscale and modern feel.
A layered steel that can be either carbon or stainless. The finished blade is acid etched to give it a unique design. Damascus is known for its toughness, and edge holding capabilities.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95