Schrade SCH110-TR Folding Karambit Trainer 3.15" Dull Black Hawkbill Blade, Black G10 Handles
SCH110TR: SCH110-TR Liner Lock Karambit Trainer
The Liner Lock folding Karambit Trainer by Scrade is a great tool for practicing your maneuvers. The 9Cr18MoV stainless steel blade is dull for training purposes. The black G10 handles have jimping towards the top and bottom of the knife so that it can be carried in different styles. This trainer features an ambidextrous, reversible pocket clip and dual thumb studs.
Manufacturing, designing, and distributing high-quality stainless steel cutting tools and accessories since their inception. BTI Tools owns and produces Schrade, Old Timer, Uncle Henry, and Imperial branded products, and are also licensed to produce multiple product lines under the world famous Smith & Wesson brand. In total BTI Tools manufactures several hundred different products including fixed and folding knives, collapsible batons, tactical pens, handcuffs, tactical and survival accessories, and flashlights.
- Blade Length: 3.15" (8 cm)
- Handle Length: 5.85" (14.86 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.76" (19.71 cm)
- Blade Material: 9Cr18MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Trainer Hawkbill
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Tip-Down, Left/Right Carry
- Made in China