Schrade SCH111 Karambit Neck Knife 2.97" Hawkbill Blade, Skeletonized Steel Handle, Thermoplastic Sheath
SCH111: SCH111 Skeletonized Tactical Karambit Neck Knife
The Schrade SCH111 is a great companion. Designed for quick deployment, this karambit neck knife is an asset in any tactical situation. Its one-piece construction features a 2.97" hawkbill blade and skeletonized handle. Includes a belt/neck sheath with a ball chain lanyard.
- One Piece Construction
- Skeletonized Handles
- Finger Ring Pommel
- Chain Lanyard
- Belt/Neck Sheath
- Blade Length: 2.97" (7.54 cm)
- Handle Length: 3.48" (8.84 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.34" (16.10 cm)
- Blade Material: 9Cr18MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.135"
- Blade Style: Hawkbill
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Thickness: 0.195"
- Sheath Material: Thermoplastic
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Made in China