Schrade SCH112 Shasta McNasty Karambit Fixed 5.21" Double Edged Hawkbill Blade, Thermoplastic Elastomer Handles, Thermoplastic Sheath
SCH112: Shasta McNasty Double-Edged Karambit
The Schrade SCH112 is a great companion. Designed for quick deployment, this double-edged karambit knife is an asset in any tactical situation. The 5.21" full tang Hawkbill blade is titanium coated and culminates in a large finger hole for secure handling. The Thermoplastic Elastomer handles are comfortable and remain grippy even in wet conditions. Included with the SCH112 is a thermoplastic sheath.
- Double Edged
- Full Tang
- Finger Hole
- Blade Length: 5.21" (13.23 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.45" (11.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.39" (21.31 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.16"
- Blade Style: Hawkbill
- Blade Finish: Titanium
- Handle Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Handle Thickness: 0.70"
- Sheath Material: Thermoplastic
- Weight: 8.1 oz.
- Made in China