Schrade SCHF54 Push Dagger Fixed 3.24" Double Edge Satin Blade, TPE Handles, Nylon Fiber Sheath
SCHF54: SCHF54 Full Tang Push Dagger
The Schrade SCHF54 Push Dagger features a full tang 3.24" 8Cr13MoV stainless steel drop double edge blade with blood groove and finger guard. The handle is made from TPE thermoplastic elastomer which provides a comfortable sure grip on this tactical tool. Designed to see you through the unexpected, this Push Dagger is built to last a lifetime and includes a nylon fiber friction fit sheath with belt/boot clip.
Please note, grind lines may vary.
- Full Tang
- Multi-Carry Option Nylon Fiber Sheath
- Blade Length: 3.24" (8.23 cm)
- Handle Length: 3.36" (8.53 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.47" (16.43 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Dagger
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Sheath Material: Nylon Fiber
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Made in Taiwan
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
$60.00On Sale: $34.16