St. Croix Small Fish Prep Board, 5-1/2" x 23-1/2" - SW014WH
SCXSW014WH: Small Fish Prep Board, 5-1/2" x 23-1/2"
St. Croix Cutting Boards
An eco friendly choice... St. Croix Cutting Boards are made exclusively from "Stonewood," a paper phenolic material considered by chefs worldwide as the ultimate surface available for cutting boards. Stonewood is durable, easy on your knives and requires no maintenance.
Stonewood is made by pressure heating layers of phenolic resin infused Kraft paper. The result is a flat, stable surface. A surface soft enough to protect the knives edge yet durable enough to withstand the rigors of daily use and dishwashers.
- Thin Profile
- Dishwasher Safe
- Maintenance Free
- Knife Friendly
- Eco Friendly
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 23-1/2"
- 1/4" Thickness
- Wild Honey Finish
- Made from durable paper phenolic material
- Non fish slip pattern machined into board and helps even the slimiest catch from moving during filleting process
- Rule laser etched into the board allows you to check legal length
- Clean this board in a dishwasher and assure sanitization after every use
- Weight: 1 lb. 5.5 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 853313003523
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.