Stedemon Knife Company DSM 3 Flipper 3.74" VG10 Tanto Blade, OD Green G10 Handles with Aluminum Bolsters
SKCDSM3OD: DSM 3 Folding Knife, OD Green
Stedemon Knife Company
The Stedemon DSM 3 flipper is a high-quality design that's as good as any tactical everyday carry blade out there. It's a compact powerhouse everyday carry piece with amazingly fast action, superior looks, a great ergonomic shape, and it carries very easily in the pocket. The comfortable handle and wide tanto blade make this knife something you will want to use again and again. The 3.74" VG10 stainless steel blade features a large finger choil for choking up on and a variety of grind lines culminating in a sharp tip designed for piercing. The action is buttery smooth thanks to the dual ceramic bearing pivot design. The handle is made from milled OD green G10 with aluminum bolsters over full stainless steel liners which adds weight but also strength. The knife includes a short backspacer that doubles as a lanyard hole, has a tip-up, right carry pocket clip, and great fit and finish. This is a tactical knife that doubles as a large EDC with features you would expect to find on knives twice its price.
- Blade Length: 3.74" (95 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.50" (89 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.92" (125 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.66" (220 mm)
- Blade Material: VG10 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.138" (3.5 mm)
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Compound
- Blade Finish: Satin/Stonewash
- Handle Material: OD Green G10 with Aluminum Bolsters
- Handle Thickness: 0.54" (137 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pivot Assembly: Dual Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 6.2 oz.
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95