Stedemon Knife Company ZKC D01 Flipper 3.74" 440C Black Stonewash Blade, Orange G10 Handles
SKCZKCD01ORGS: Smoky ZKC D01 Folding Knife, Orange
Stedemon Knife Company
The Stedemon ZKC D01 flipper is absolutely awesome in just about every way and something that is almost unmatched at its price point. The KnifeCenter highly recommends this knife or its titanium frame brother - the ZKC B01, if you want something a little more special. The ZKC D01 is a slender everyday carry piece with amazingly fast action, a great blade shape and very ergonomic curved handle. The 3.74" blade is made from black stonewashed 440C stainless steel with a utilitarian reverse tanto shape, jimped flipper tab, and finger choil. The knife features a multi-row ball bearing system, spring pocket clip, milled G10 backspacer and lanyard slot. For the money, you won't find better flipping action anywhere.
- Blade Length: 3.74"
- Closed Length: 5.12"
- Overall Length: 9.05"
- Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Smoky Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Orange G10
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Multi-Row Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 5.0 oz.
- Made in China