Streamlight Survivor LED Alkaline Model, Orange Body - ST90540
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Gerber Recon LED Flashlight with DI…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Photon Micro Light 2 Turquoise (nig…
Fenix PD35 TAC Tactical Edition LED…
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
UST Ultimate Survival KLIPP Mini LE…
On Sale: $2.98
SLSTR90540: Streamlight Survivor LED Alkaline Model, Orange Body
Streamlight Survivor LED Alkaline Model, Orange Body
- Microprocessor controls 2 levels of brightness - high/low beam and flash
- Water resistant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- DIVISION 1: UL Listing applied for with battery 90130 and 4 AA sized Alkaline.
- DIVISION 2: UL Listing applied for with battery 90338 and 4 AA sized Alkaline.
- Rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-12-1.7 mounted in any position.
- Most models meet applicable European Community Directives.
- Case Material: Lamp housing, battery housing and alkaline battery base are made from high impact super tough nylon. All openings are O ring-sealed. Spring loaded clip with built in attachment ring attaches to belts and harnesses. One way valve for case venting. Available in international safety orange or high visibility yellow.
- Height: 6.75 in. (17.15 cm) Height in charger: 8 .50 in. (21.6 cm)
- Width: 2.85 in. (7.24 cm) Diameter: 2.87 in. (7.29 cm)
- Grip area height: 3.6 in. (9.14 cm)
- Grip area thickness: 1.35 in. (3.43cm)
- Grip area width: 2.20 in. (5.59 cm)
- Weight: Ni-Cd: 17.9 oz (508 grams), Alkaline: 13.1 oz (371 grams)with batteries
- Lens: Unbreakable Lexan Lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy duty bezel. O-ring sealed.
- Light Source: 50,000 hr life Luxeon LED
- Light Output: Up to 65 Lumens typical
- On/Off: Raised push-button switch for easy use with gloves. 3-position switch: high, low, locator strobe light
- Run Time: Operational between charges for up to 6 hrs on low beam, 3 hrs high beam; with rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Battery: Industrial rechargeable nickel-cadmium 4.8 volt, 1.8 amp hour, 4 cell sub-C; can be recharged up to 1,000 times; or 4 “AA” alkaline batteries
- Charging: AC and DC one-hour fast chargers with full charge indicators designed specifically for AC or DC power sources. The universal Steady Charger, which requires up to 10 hours for a complete charge, can be used with 110V, 120V, 230V, 240V, or 12V DC by exchanging its charge cord.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 080926905405
This product is USA born and raised.