Smock Knives SmocKey Titanium Keychain Pocket Tool, Blue Battleworn Cerakote, 3.25" Overall
SMCSMOCKEYCBL: SmocKey Keychain Pocket Tool, Blue Battleworn Cerakote
The SmocKey takes Kevin Smock's original SkullKey pocket tool/bottle opener and replaces the skull with Smock's logo instead. It does away with the dual bottle openers in lieu of a single more functional one. It keeps the hex hole for tool inserts and pry bar at the end adding untold functionality to the design. It measures 3.25" overall and is manufactured from 0.160" thick titanium, available in a variety of anodized or battleworn Cerakote finishes. Includes a split ring for keychain carry and a signed card of authenticity. Finish will vary from piece to piece.
- Function 1: Look Cool - Rock Smock Knives Gear
- Function 2: Remove beverage bottle top
- Function 3: Turn 1/4" screw driver bits
- Function 4: Use tip as a flat head screw driver or light duty pry bar
- Overall Length: 3.25"
- Thickness: 0.160"
- Material: Titanium
- Finish: Blue Battleworn Cerakote
- Weight: 0.6 oz.
- Made in the USA