Steel Will Apostate 1159 Flipper Knife 3.58" S35VN Black Stonewashed Drop Point Blade, Black G10 and Titanium Handles
SMG1159: Apostate 1159
Steel Will Knives
Several years ago, a large Apostate version had great success, so a mini version of it was not a question of "if" but "when". In addition to decreasing size to a more EDC-friendly one, Steel Will has also improved several parts in the design and are now offering four different color options. Apart from that, the Apostate remains the same: it is a predatory tactical knife with a titanium frame-lock, great ergonomics, and an intimidating look. Gone is the limiting nature of the tanto blade in favor of the true versatility of a drop point. Belly, on both a tactical and an everyday carry blade, is invaluable. The Apostate knife is designed with ball bearings which ensure smooth and speedy opening of the S35VN blade.
- Titanium Lock - The use of titanium with milled slots on the inner side of the frame allows this knife to achieve a very lightweight for its size
- Lockbar Insert - Steel lockbar insert ensures durability. You can be absolutely sure that the lockbar won't rub off the blade heel
- Ball Bearing Pivot - For fast and smooth opening
- Blade Length: 3.58"
- Cutting Edge: 3.55"
- Closed Length: 4.92"
- Overall Length: 8.50"
- Blade Material: S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.165"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Titanium Lock
- Handle Thickness: 0.60"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 4.76 oz.
- Titanium Backspacer
- Made in China