Steel Will Intrigue F45-14 Flipper Knife 3.6" D2 Satin Plain Blade, Gray FRN Handles
SMGF4514: Intrigue F45-14
Steel Will Knives
The Intrigue is a light and compact EDC knife with a full-size blade. It combines such characteristics of a gentleman's knife like elegant shapes, a narrow blade, and quality materials. The blue stand-offs add vivacity to the knife design.
D2 Tool Steel
D2 is a tool steel that exhibits excellent characteristics as a blade steel. This air-hardened steel is more corrosion resistant than other high carbon steels due to its high chromium content and offers a good mix of toughness, wear resistance, and edge holding ability.
- Blade Length: 3.6" (92 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.8" (121.92 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.4" (214 mm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" (3 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: High Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Gray FRN
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 2.89 oz.
- Made in China