Smith's JVSRB - Carbide Replacement Blades
Tungsten Carbide Blades put a quick sharp edge on dull or damaged knives. The carbide blades are reversible for extended life.
- Reversible to extend life of blades
- Remove the Phillips head screw(s) and save for re-assembly.
- Remove the plastic cover and save for re-assembly.
- Hold sharpender in hand with head facing down. Insert one of the carbide replacement blades into the left-hand cavity and then place the other blade into the right-hand cavity, which will be on top of the first blade. The blades should form a "V" in the middle. Both blades are designed to be interchangeable.
- Replace the plastic cover.
- Replace the Phillips head screw(s).