Spartan Blades Ares Combat Knife 5-3/8" S35VN FDE Blade, Green Micarta Handles, Coyote Kydex Sheath - SB1DEGRKYTN
SNSB1DEGRKYTN: Ares - Fighter / Combat Utility
Ares (Arês) - a fitting name for this knife, Ares in Greek mythology was the son of Zeus and Hera, the god of savage war, bloodlust and slaughter personified on the battle field. "Ares" is manufactured for the modern warrior as a military fighting / utility knife with several distinctive features to assist the serious military professional. This knife was specifically engineered for and with the input of U.S. Special Operations Forces and Other Government Agencies.
- Knife Name: Ares
- Designer(s): Iovito/Carey
- Overall Length: 10 1/8"
- Blade Length: 5 3/8”
- Blade Thickness: 3/16”
- Blade Steel: CPM S35VN
- Blade Hardness: 58-59 HRC
- Blade Style: Fixed Drop Point—this design allows for strength of the blades tip by placing it in line with the users hand while keeping the upward curve of the cutting edge.
- Coating: SpartaCoat – PVD – ZrN (FDE - Flat Dark Earth)
- Handle Material: CE Canvas Micarta (Green)
- Sheath: Kydex with Belt Loop (Coyote Tan)
- Weight: 0.422 LBS
- Made in USA