Spartan Blades Velos Lapel Dagger/Tool, Black, 2-1/8" CPM 20CV Drop Point Blade, Kydex Sheath - SB29BK
SNSB29BK: Velos Lapel Dagger/Tool
Velos (Vee-Los) - a fitting name for this small lapel dagger/tool, Velos, is Greek for arrow or arrowhead. Spartan's inspiration for this design was the OSS lapel daggers made famous in WWII. This everyday carry knife/tool can be worn around the neck or in a pocket. The Velo's design makes it a comfortable everyday carry fixed blade with great ergonomics. Velos is perfectly suited for back-up and survival, as it is small enough to hide almost anywhere! The form fitted Kydex sheath comes with a stainless steel neck chain. The handle has a flat-tip screwdriver and hex tool cut out that can be used when sheathed. Made of CPM 20CV stainless steel, the knife holds an edge while resisting corrosion very well with 20% chromium and 1% vanadium.
- SpartaCoat blade coating
- Blade designed to be a worn around the neck or in a pocket as a lapel dagger/tool
- Blade Length: 2-1/8"
- Blade Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Steel: CPM 20CV Stainless Steel, 59-60HRC
- Overall Length: 4-7/16"
- Blade Style: Dagger with Hex Tool and Standard Flat-Tip on Handle
- Blade Finish: Black Tungsten DLC
- Sheath Material: Kydex
- Weight: 1.0 oz. Knife Only, 2.0 oz. With Sheath
- Designer: Curtis Iovito
- Includes Beaded Neck Chain
- Made in the USA