SOG Kiku XR Folding Knife 3.03" CTS-XHP Satin Plain Blade, Green Linen Micarta Handles - XR Lock - 12-27-01-57
SOG12270157: 12-27-01-57 Kiku XR Folding Knife - Satin
The Kiku XR is a muscular folder that ascends to new heights. With powerful styling that harkens to its Japanese DNA, the Kiku XR makes a subtle statement of strength wherever it's carried. The high-utility blade cuts under virtually every condition and the linen Micarta handle provides for a sure, secure grip. Expertly blending form and function, the Kiku XR is a rugged solution for issues that require a quick-opening, super sharp knife.
- Ultra-Strong XR locking mechanism that self-adjusts over the lifespan of the knife
- CTS-XHP steel blade offers a high degree of corrosion resistance as well as excellent edge retention
- Linen Micarta handle gives a secure grip, even when wet
- Fully ambidextrous opening and closing
- Blade Length: 3.03"
- Closed Length: 4.30"
- Overall Length: 7.30"
- Blade Material: CTS-XHP Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.150"
- Blade Hardness: 61-63HRC
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Compound
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Green Linen Micarta
- Locking Mechanism: XR Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Designer: Kiku Matsuda
- Made in Taiwan