Spyderco Endura Folding Knife 3.75" VG10 Plain Blade, Jewelry Collection, Red Coral and Mother of Pearl Onlays - SPYJ10
SP10YJ: Endura Jewelry Collection
The stainless steel Endura fills your palm with a handful of steel yet doesn't seem weighty or unwieldy. Knife nuts who prefer something heavier and stouter seem to gravitate to steel handled knives. Since the handle surface is flat and smooth it offers an ideal palette for engraving or personalizing your knife. The handle features an exquisite handcrafted red coral and mother of pearl Jewelry Collection onlays done by Santa Fe Stoneworks. This is some of the finest inlay we have found and we are proud to offer it to our customers.
Please note: As these are individually handcrafted pieces, actual product may be slightly different than pictured.
- Length Overall: 8-3/4" (222 mm)
- Length Closed: 5" (127 mm)
- Hole Diameter: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Blade Length: 3-3/4" (96 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3-7/16" (88 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 1/8" (3 mm)
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (164 g)
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel with Red Coral and Mother of Pearl Onlays
- Knife Made in Seki-City, Japan