Spyderco Delica 4 by Santa Fe Stoneworks Folding Knife 2-7/8" VG10 Plain Blade, Jewelry Collection, Red Coral and Mother of Pearl Onlays - SPYJ11
SP11YJ: Delica 4 Red Coral and Mother of Pearl Jewelry Collection
The stainless steel Delica fills your palm with a handful of steel yet doesn't seem weighty or unwieldy. Knife nuts who prefer something heavier and stouter seem to gravitate to steel handled knives. Since the handle surface is flat and smooth it offers an ideal palette for engraving or personalizing your knife. The handle features an exquisite handcrafted Jewelry Collection Sunburst Red Coral and Mother of Pearl onlays done by Santa Fe Stoneworks. This is some of the finest onlays we have found and we are proud to offer it to our customers.
Please note: As these are individually handcrafted pieces, actual product may be slightly different than pictured.
- Length Overall: 7 1/8" (181 mm)
- Length Closed: 4 1/4" (108 mm)
- Hole Diameter: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Blade Length: 2 7/8" (73 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2 9/16" (65 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 3/32" (2.5 mm)
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116 g)
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel with Red Coral and Mother of Pearl Onlays
- Made in Seki-City, Japan